IEForum, s.r.o. seeks a new senior accountant to join our team. If you’re interested, please send us your CV.
Requirements for a successful candidate include:
- Working experience with double-entry accounting,
- Completed high school or university education,
- Willingness to work in an accounting firm where each accountant is in charge of providing bookkeeping and accounting services to several clients (we use Money S3, Money S4/S5 software),
- Willingness to increase your relevant skills,
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the Internet,
- Willingness to work in a dynamic team,
- Ability to work independently, flexibility, loyalty.
A good command of English language is required. Knowledge of Hungarian language is an advantage.
Your CV should include the following information:
- Structured data about your past career and your positions,
- Which accounting software you have used,
- Trainings attended since 2016.